Saturday, November 26, 2005

Supermarket Spree 2: Topfer















Familiar snacks for the children, imported from our neighbour country.
Available from NTUC, Singapore.















Weirdly, there are eleven sticks inside. The number did not sound good, neither is the chocolate-coloured cream appealing. Clumps of undissolved particles and layers of floating suspicious smelling oil; I had my first anxious bite. As for the rest of ten sticks, I just gobbled the sticks because they were so much more edible. I had forgotten to dip inside the cream and in a haste, I dumped the unfinished Topfer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waste money ah..

27/11/05 01:47  
Blogger bornappleT said...

Yes, that's why I put this up. To alert worthy consumers.

27/11/05 02:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter