Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Spa Online 6: Quenching The Money Thirst

Having money thirsting dreams? Working through the night, not that you actually like it but the monetary drive just push you on? Did you drool over the rolling numbers on your next lottery lucky pick?
Here is a test:

HOW RICH ARE YOU?
Every year we gaze enviously at the lists of the richest people in world. Wondering what it would be like to have that sort of cash. But where would you sit on one of those lists? Here’s your chance to find out. Just enter your annual income into the box below and hit ‘show me the money’

I had mine tested. You are in the top 14.72% richest people in the world.There are 5,116,610,608 people poorer than you.How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope.

I thought I did well. This means that I am actually happy that people are actually poorer than me? Anyway, I wish I had similar achievements in other areas as well. However, a 14.71% should sound better instead of the lowly 14.72%. That shall be my target for the week?

Well, maybe the deeper soul needs to be evaluated more than anything else.

3 Comments:

Blogger bornappleT said...

So sorry, my dear mates. The site has been the popular target for parasital advertorial. you will have to do a bit of extra work in verifying the word from now.

5/10/05 00:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, i think i'm one of the poorest in this world.. i don't earn a cent!

5/10/05 00:32  
Blogger bornappleT said...

I inserted my allowance for that matter. With that, dev!, you are as rich as I am.. err, no as poor as I am.

5/10/05 00:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter